Wednesday, October 7, 2015

10/7/15
Wild Card Game Analysis: Who Are The Real Losers?
Tonight, the Pittsburgh Pirates and Chicago Cubs squared off in the National League Wild Card Game. The Cubs won the game by a score of 4-0. The Pirates were eliminated from the playoffs for the second consecutive season in the Wild Card Game. Though the Pirates lost the game, we should ask ourselves who the real losers are. First of all, the Chicago Cubs are real losers. Look, I know that they won the game, but Jake Arrieta had no business throwing up and in to Francisco Cervelli and Josh Harrison. The fact that he said that "the balls were slick tonight" is a pathetic excuse. He is a Major League pitcher and he is 29 years old. That is one of those lame excuses that you would hear from a 12-year-old in little league. Also, the Cubs had no business reacting like that after Arrieta was hit by the pitch. The Pirates had every right to be angry. Francisco Cervelli and Josh Harrison were both hit up high, but Chris Coghlan took out Jung-ho Kang while attempting to turn a double play in a game last month. If you look at the replay, Coghlan blatantly lifted his leg up. THAT is a dirty play. The Chicago Cubs get no respect from me and they are my least favorite team in Major League Baseball. To all of you Cubs fans who are reading this, I do not care that you think that the Pirates are a dirty team. Look at your team. The Pirates had every right to show their frustration towards your team. I am not pulling for your precious Cubs whatsoever. Also, Major League umpires are losers as well. Can we please get a computer to call balls and strikes? Umpires always get those calls wrong and they play a major impact on the game. This needs to stop. Finally, Robert Manfred is a loser. He took over as Major League commissioner after Bud Selig resigned. All he did was continue where Selig left off. I believe that they should do away with the one-game playoff. It is not fair for a team like the Pirates to win 98 games in the regular season and get eliminated after one game in the playoffs. If Major League Baseball continues to have a Wild Card Game, they should have a best of 3 series. One game is not fair. Major League Baseball has a lot of problems and there are many things that need to be changed.

20 comments:

  1. office Setup & Installation
    After visiting the www.office.com/setup , still facing problem
    call 1888 406 4114 or chat our technical experts they will help you.Norton setup
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information.
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really helpful post, very informative there is no doubt about it. I found this one pretty fascinating.
    Office.com/setup
    Mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this wonderful Post and all the best for your future. I hope to see more post from you. I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post. You are really a talented person I have ever seen.
    mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visit office.com/setup for Office Setup. Sign In or Create a new Microsoft Account for Office Setup. Find your Office Setup Product Key.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Open the web browser and visit McAfee activate. ??Sign in to your McAfee Account. ??Enter 25 Digit Mcafee Product key to Activate it.
    www.mcafee.com/activate
    mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  7. While using the printer sometimes the connection is lost between the printer and the device it is connected to and gives the HP Printer Offline Error. To resolve this issue our tech experts have written a blog regarding Why is my HP printer Offline issue, feel free to visit us at our web portal to know more in detail about the HP printer errors and how to tackle them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing excellent informations.
    Your web-site is so cool.
    I’m impressed by the details that you have on this blog.
    It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.
    Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles.
    You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across.
    What a great site.
    iobit uninstaller crack
    universal minecraft editor license key
    adobe acrobat pro dc crack
    leawo total media converter ultimate crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD! Great article, dude! Thanks a lot, but I'm having problems with your RSS.
    I don’t understand why I can’t login.
    Does anyone have similar issues with RSS? Can anyone who knows the solution kindly answer?
    Thank !!
    microsoft visio pro crack
    smadav crack
    windows 10 pro crack
    ccleaner pro crack
    corel video studio ultimate crack
    coreldraw graphics suite crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say I am impressed. I rarely come across such an informative and interesting blog,
    and let me tell you that you nailed it
    head A problem is something that very few men and women talk about intelligently.
    I'm so glad I found myself in this quest for something
    about that.
    avast cleanup premium license key
    substance designer crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. My brother warned me that I would most likely enjoy this network.
    website.
    He was completely correct.
    This post brightened my day tremendously.
    You have no idea how long I spent researching this information! Thanks!
    dvdfab crack
    folder lock crack
    techtool pro crack
    avg ultimate crack

    ReplyDelete
  12. The post is quite informative as I could derive a lot on the topic by reading through it.
    Health Tips | Healthy Life Ideas | Health Care News in urdu

    ReplyDelete
  13. We appreciate the time and effort you devote to your website, as well as the precise information you get.
    Excellent offer to meet a blog every time at an inconvenient moment.
    The identical unwelcome content was reposted. Read with brilliance!
    I've bookmarked your webpage and included your RSS feeds to my Google Account.
    ableton live crack
    ableton live crack
    adobe photoshop lightroom crack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sincerely, I am overjoyed to have discovered your website; I discovered you by mistake when conducting a Google search.
    for another reason, I'm still here to congratulate you on a well-written piece and
    A lovely site on the whole (and I adore the theme/design as well).
    I don't have time to watch everywhere right now, but I saw and added.
    I've subscribed to your RSS feeds, and if I have time, I'll return to
    Continue reading, and keep up the fantastic job.
    apoweredit crack
    apoweredit crack
    adobe audition crack

    ReplyDelete