Friday, November 14, 2014

11/14/14
Who is Your Baseball Hero?
Going to baseball games every spring and summer is a lot of fun. Watching your favorite players play is also a thrill. What makes it even more fun is seeing your hero play. I can say that I have gotten the privilege of seeing my all-time favorite player play. Even though I am a huge Pirates' fan, my all-time favorite player is Chipper Jones. He was always a class act on and off the field and was a true leader in the dugout and the clubhouse. I have seen him play many times. Some key moments that I got to witness were his 2,500th career hit and his final regular season game and at bat. Another reason why I became such a fan of Chipper Jones is that I always played Backyard Baseball when I was younger and his name always stuck with me. Who is your baseball hero?

No comments:

Post a Comment